Rose Bruford College’s research activity is located in six centres:
- Clive Barker Centre for Theatrical Innovation
- Centre for Multicultural and Intercultural Performance
- Centre for New Writing, Translation and Adaptation
- Stanislavski Centre
- Theatre for Young Audiences Centre
- Rose Bruford International Centre for Voice and Speech
Several of the centres are connected to a number of Special Collections – for example the unique David Bolland Kathakali Film Archive, housed in the Learning Resources Centre – which serve as both primary and secondary sources for research.
The scholarly journal New Theatre Quarterly is published by Cambridge University Press in association with the College.